Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moments to Tressure...

Assamualaikum~





Tudor Gold: Moments to treasure...

Personally I LOVE CHOCOLATE~ love the taste, aroma, colour n the feelings~~ I eat choco just when i got the $ ~~~ jgn kutuk ye.. Ye laaaa... choco bkn murah.. hmmph~ MAHAL KOT~ @.$

Aq prefer choco ni TUDOR GOLD: Moments to Treasure. dia x manis sgt.. nyam~ ^~^
Moments to treasure.. hmm.. semalam test KImIa~ i did BAD~ Aq totally x expect kuar kira2 sebyk tu.. I mean in every questions!! i eat the choco.. but i can confirm that is not the moment that i want to treasure for the rest of my life.. 100% guarantee by Me~

this evening i CUT my finger... DEEP! bloooooood.. I said " AllahuAkbar!! then rush to the toilet, run some water on it.. byk darah kuar!! 'dlm' aq terpotong jariku... huhuhuhu.. gara2 nk tggalkan kesan gam gajah guna cutter. Dont try this at home.

Among types of choco.. i prefer HAZELNUT~ sedap2~ >.<>

0 comments: